Mold can grow anywhere, and we mean anywhere. It grows in any kind of warm, wet environment and can hide for years on end before you notice. As the average home temperature rests between 68 and 76 degrees, most homes are the prime environment for mold to grow. At Apex Restoration, we specialize in mold remediation in Boise and the surrounding area to ensure that your home or office is clear of any and all mold spores.
When mold spores are visible, it is almost guaranteed that the level of airborne mold spores is elevated. If this happens in your home or office space, it can compromise the health and well-being of your family or employees.
What is the difference between mold remediation and mold removal?
Mold removal removes the mold itself rather than the material the mold has grown on. Mold remediation clears the mold and material the mold grew on to ensure a permanent solution and prevent further mold growth.
Apex Restoration’s mold remediation process:
- Mist the contaminated area to remove dust
- Remove all wet and mold-contaminated material
- Antimicrobial treatment: a cleaning agent that cleans residual mold spores
Apex Restoration delivers mold remediation services to the Treasure Valley area. Mold can cause damage not only to your home but also to your health. Apex Restoration will restore your peace of mind and handle the mold that is on your property.
Our service is available throughout the entire Treasure Valley and beyond. We are highly qualified, and each of our technicians is certified in a number of courses, including:
- IICRC Water Damage Restoration Course (WRT)
- AHERA Asbestos Supervisor Training Certificate
- IICRC Applied Structural Drying Course (ASD)
- IICRC The Applied Microbial Remediation Technician Course (AMRT)
- IICRC The Odor Control Technician Course (OCT)
Take the first steps to clear your home of mold by contacting Apex Restoration today. We service the state of Idaho from Boise to Twin Falls. Call us today for a free consultation and rapid response to your service request.